I was planning on writing more over my break but we went away and when we got back I didn't have much time left and thought it would probably be better to work on my History Mid term. Break was awesome, especially our trip to California. It was so awesome getting to see my friends from Pennsylvania (even though I only saw a few, And wish I could have seen a lot more). Haha my family is lame, we had to get up early on new year's day, so we watched the east coast countdown and fireworks then went to bed, so that was like 9:00 Cali time. Whatever, we are from the east coast so it's all cool....
But yeah so were getting back into the swing of school and stuff, which is hard after messing up everything on break, plus my brother is visiting which is awesome, but unusual, and schedule killing.
So seeing as it's the new years I was going to make a resolution, and I had a really good one but I totally forgot what it was so I never started it... Maybe if I remember it I'll start working on it, but would it still count? I would have missed all the begging, everything up until I remember it... which knowing me, could take awhile...
*In a British accent* And now for something Completley different... or there was going to be until I forgot what I was going to put... oh well. Monty Python's Flying Circus is Awesome... So Yeah....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lol. I miss break too... least I get that short break next week.
ReplyDeleteMine's shorter, but One extra day off, I'm not complaining...
ReplyDelete